Take time to relax.
Easier said than done, isn’t it.
We can get so caught up in running the household, being a parent, working, cooking, taking the kids from here to there. There doesn’t seem to be too much time left in the day for you to relax.
Here’s a few tips to help you Relax throughout your day:
1. Each morning, make a commitment to yourself that you will take time for yourself that day.
2. Add “relax time” into your daily planner.
3. Take action. Take the time that you have planned for yourself and do something that helps you relax. Even if it’s just breathing consciously for 5 minutes. Or go for a walk around the oval at the kids sports training (leave your phone in the car).
4. Be kind to yourself. Speak with love and compassion towards yourself. This helps your whole Body to relax. Harsh self-talk creates stress in the Body.
5. Be gentle. If you miss your “relax time”, simply try again later or tomorrow. Creating a nourishing habit takes time.
6. Write out a list of things that help you relax and put it on your Fridge (or somewhere you’ll see it). This will help remind you to take time for you.
7. Find a class or event that you feel will support you in nourishing yourself and your Body. Book it.
And please, always remember, your Health and Wellbeing is priority number one.
Taking time out for you helps to replenish your energy so you can keep doing your job, taking care of the kids and everything else in between.
Take time to relax. Just for you.
Wishing you a beautiful day.